-->

Evening Primrose Oil for Hormonal Acne- UPDATE!

Okay, so I've been taking EPO supplements for quite a while now.  Many people ask me about the EPO, so I thought I'd do an update.  I take one EPO capsule every night before bed, each capsule contains 1300mg.  Originally I was taking 500mg per day.  To be honest there hasn't been any noticeable changes since I increased the mg.  Overall it's still working and my skin is much clearer than it has been over the past few years.  I've also noticed that my nails grow really quickly, and I'm pretty sure that this is because of the EPO supplements.  The overall health of my skin has improved, so EPO is going to be a permanent thing for me.  I don't apply it topically, I just take the capsule.

Watch for more updates in the future....so far so good!
LihatTutupKomentar