-->

Evening Primrose Oil Supplements for Acne

Evening Primrose Oil for Acne
I have posted in the past about the effectiveness of using Evening Primrose Oil supplements for acne.  I thought that since it's been a while since I've mentioned it, I'd do an update on my progress with using EPO capsules.

I've now been using EPO supplements for well over a year.  I've bounced around between brands, but I find that when I use organic the results seem a bit better.  My acne is under control and I rarely have any flare ups or breakouts. I was taking about 1000 mg per day but I have gone back down to taking 500 mg per day and I don't really notice a difference between taking 1000 mg or 500 mg. 



Since starting the EPO regimen my skin has been clearer and I have also seen an overall improvement in my skin.  It's more moisturized, hydrated, and supple.  I've also noticed other improvements since taking EPO, like stronger nails and better hair.  My hair has been growing like crazy and my nails are no longer brittle.

Since EPO has really helped improve my overall skin health, I'm going to continue taking it.  It really has become part of my everyday routine and I love the results that I've seen thus far.  If you suffer from acne I would highly encourage you to give EPO a try.  I think that the most important thing that EPO has done to help clear up my acne is balance out my hormones. I had severe hormonal acne prior to taking EPO and my hormones were total out of balance. My menstrual cycle was all over the place.  Since starting the Evening Primrose Oil my hormones have really leveled out and my menstrual cycle is back to normal.  How do I know? Well, I can pretty much predict the beginning of my menstrual cycle each month.  It comes on the same day every month now, which I believe is a sign that my hormones are normalized.

For women suffering from hormonal acne, EPO may be the one thing that might just work for you! I had tried everything and EPO has produced the best results.
LihatTutupKomentar