-->

Vitamin C Serum for Acne Scarring and Hyperpigmentation



Research shows that using Vitamin C Serum is beneficial for those suffering from acne and acne scarring (hyperpigmentation).  Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant. Anti-oxidants fight off highly reactive free radicals that permanently damage cells, including skin cells. Acne sufferers typically already have damaged skin, either from the acne itself or the products that are being applied to control the acne, so the use of Vitamin C Serum helps repair skin at a cellular level.  

Acne scarring typically takes weeks or even months to fully heal.  Many are not aware of the benefits of Vitamin C Serum for acne scarring, however it is a scientifically proven method of repairing damaged skin and boosting collagen which helps eliminate the appearance of acne scars.   

After researching various vitamin C serums I decided to try the VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum.  Unlike the other vitamin C serums, this one comes with a convenient pump instead of a dropper.  It also contains three forms of vitamin C while other serums only contain the basic form of vitamin C.  



I also was thrilled to learn that the VoilaVe Vitamin C Serum does not contain parabens or or alcohol and no additional fillers.  It also states that it does not clog pores, which is very important for those suffering from acne.

After using the VoilaVe Triple Action Vitamin C Serum I am very pleased with the results!  I've had some persistent acne scars that just wouldn't seem to fade, and after using this Vitamin C Serum, they are nearly gone after just two weeks.  I've also seen an overall improvement in my complexion and skin tone.  I will definitely be adding this vitamin C serum to my skincare regimen.  Not only is it helping with my acne, but it also has powerful anti-aging properties to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.  The serum comes in a clear liquid formula and the pump really makes application simple and convenient.  I apply the vitamin C serum after washing my face each night.  I follow with my regular moisturizer. Since vitamin C serum is very potent, only a pea size amount (or less) is needed to cover the entire face.

If you're suffering from acne scars and hyperpigmentation, I highly recommend that you try Vitamin C Serum.  It's safe and effective in treating acne scars and improving overall skin health.



LihatTutupKomentar